Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Sunday, June 27, 2010
11:58 PM

I'm having a mixed feeling right now. I'm totally confused towards my future. Blurry vision. Should I pursue my studies when I graduate in 2 years time? Should I change course? Or focus on what I'm studying right now? Degree in IT? Multimedia? or Business course?
Afterall, I've spent almost 5 years in my current course. And neither do I want to spend my next 5-10 years of life working in a programming environment. I want a lively environment, whereby I'm able to interact around with people and not just sitting in front of a computer for 8 hours everyday staring at the screen, talking to the computer. This is not what I want!
In this modern society which we're living right now, without a degree cert, you possibly can't get a high pay. Don't even think of starting a family of your own. Dream on! The moment you stepped out of your house, MONEY is all you need. Everything needs money.
Alrights, back to my topic. I ought to start planning for my future. But how!?
I need someone to guide me through.... *sigh.................................................................................

0 Comments