Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Thursday, April 1, 2010
1:08 AM

Burrrrp…. Glorious dinner I would say. The first time I had was celebrating my 21st birthday with my family and relatives; second time was celebrating a friend’s birthday. And the third time which was yesterday with my family and aunt. Oh god! I’m so blessed with such good food…
The next moment I got home, everything seems to be turning upside down.
PMS? Mood swing? Well I guess so… (If guys do have PMS, they would definitely understand how a girl feels)
I just felt so pissed off! Life’s nothing? Or maybe nothing have changed? I wonder if I didn’t exist in this world, perhaps it would be so much better.
We probably just want to pack and go sometimes.. but we're held back by so many things.. and we don't want to lose the attachments. So how do we strike the balance? How do we handle it the way it should be? Do we ever know? Will we ever know?

0 Comments