Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Tuesday, February 2, 2010
12:04 AM

Picture below is what I'm feeling right now.



Random

- Final presentation next Monday. Yet I still have not figure out on AJAX and database. Or should I say other than Masterpage and CSS, I've not started anything yet. Reports, gantt chart, minutes of meeting all not done! Arrgh... Guess this coming weekend I got to CHIONG!
- I'm sooooo NOT looking forward to CNY! Study week falls on those days. And the week after will be exams! But kinda looking forward to a special day~ (*grins, shall keep it as a secret)
- It's really tiring to buy dress when shopping malls doesn't have the designs/outfit you fancy. Spent 2 days hunting for my dress. Roamed about in town.... and I managed to find one. It's a steal!

- Holidays are coming. Which means I'm going to hunt for a job in order for me to survive.
- There'll be an overseas programme in Year 2. Hmm kinda keen to go, but money wise... well... shall see how then.

Night~

0 Comments