Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Tuesday, February 16, 2010
12:16 AM

Boring CNY! Nothing special, every year the same.

I'm soooo going to Sentosa's Universal Studios!!!!!
Don't you think it's so much like HK??


I want to enter in the casino too!!!!

I want to go JB for seafood and shopping! Their seafood is so fresh, cheap and delicious can! White rat! If you read this, know what to do uh.... I wanna go Genting too (if possible)

Ok, whatever!

Shall stop mucking around and concentrate on my revision now.

0 Comments