Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Saturday, November 14, 2009
11:35 PM

Beri beri busy.....

Assignments, projects, tests are pilling up!!!


C Maths quiz - Week 5
Com Skills ICA - Week 5
Japanese quiz - Week 5

Japanese ICA - Week 6
AUD test - Week 6
SENGP test - Week 6

By week 7 or 8 there will surely be presentations coming up. I need 1000GB memory space for memorising notes as my brain is overloaded.


Oh the other hand, good bye Sony Ericsson K770i, welcome E71 =)
I'm so in love with it as I'm able to access through wireless lan where ever I go. Able to access to facebook as and when I feel like. Wooooooo~


Lastly I so desperate to go for a shopping spree. Alright, here's my shopping list:

- Havaianas flip flops (should I get the metallic slim or the jelly slim???)
- Bag
- Dress
- Clothes
- Heels
- Formal wear
- Jeans
- Running shorts
- Hunting for Xmas presents

to be continue...

S promised me to get the Havaianas flip flops back from Aussie. Her place is selling so much cheaper than Singapore! I'm so excited! I'm waiting.........

0 Comments