Saturday, October 24, 2009
1:48 AM
What a day! It turns out to be a
sucky one. Why is it so? Firstly, I was late for lesson in the morning, and I'm only late for 4 minutes, yet the lecturer mark me a 'L'. Oh by the way, my lecturer is a Caucasian. Pretty good looking - handsome and some how a joker. Alright back to the topic. Well 'L' doesn't stands for
LATE but LOSER. In fact, the whole class was
LATE a LOSER though.
Frankly speaking, this
semester is kinda tough. I've got to put in extra effort and stop
procrastinate, of course time management plays apart too.
Alright here comes the worst part. This time round, for project
modules, we are unable to choose the team mates
ourself. The lecturer actually calls out each of our names and did some mix and match to form groups.
OMG! I WANT TO CHANGE GROUP!!!!!!!! (but I doubt so.... sigh!)
Trying to get them to cooperate isn't a easy task. Was venting out my frustrations to J. What he said make sense, the ones who don't cooperate will get left behind, and when the time comes they'll get what they sowed. Well let's see how does it goes about.
Oh god, please give me the energy to battle. Aiming for a distinction.
Aja aja fighting!
|
|