Saturday, October 3, 2009
12:00 AM
The night before I went to bed, a picture of Hokkien Mee came to my mind. I was feeling so hungry. I just felt like eating, but it's kinda late. The next day I asked 'white rat' out for Hokkien Mee.
And that was how it came about, two greedy souls chiong-ing down CTE to get their Hokkien Mee! (*grins)
Yum Yum YUM!!! 
Looking at the picture I feel like eating it again. I believe Hokkien Mee must be fried using the thin bee hoon and not the thick ones as many use. Adding prawn stock to simmer allows for all the goodness and richess to be absorbed in the bee hoon. Last but not least, my favourite
sotongs!
We got to Serangoon Gardens Chomp Chomp.
And thankfully because we were early, we only waited for about 6-10 mins and the piping hot hokkien mee from Ah Hock's was served.
Yum Yum!!!
|
|