Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Wednesday, June 24, 2009
11:59 PM

Say NO to late nights!!

I had a blood test today. The doctor said I had lousy kidneys caused by late nights and bad digestion. I had problems digesting fats and sugars. SIGH... I've thought of an ingenious plan: eat healthily and sleep enough. That would involve lots and lots of discipline.

On the other hand, my school's implementing a home-based learning exercise for us starting from next week. A self-directed learning and e-learning, to test our preparedness and to ensure in the event of a deteriorating H1N1. Oh wells, is this a good or a bad thing? More time to complete my projects and presentations. Hmm....?

Alright shall not think further more, I wanna sleep in...

0 Comments