Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
10:28 PM

School have started, which means no more late nights.

Thanks KZ for helping and guiding me through during the 1st day of school.

Have been studying IT for 4 years and right now, I've to catch up learning some Biz & Marketing stuffs which makes me feel so lost. I really need to pick up real fast, if not I'll be lagging far behind.
Projects are pilling up real soon. Which means less meet up with friends. More meet ups with group memebers for discussion. This sucks!
I really hope I can enjoy the 3 years here and to bond with my classmates.

Gambatte!
Live our lives to the fullest everyone!

IT2R, see all of you soon! ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Celebrated Jesslyn's 21st birthday over the weekend @ Sentosa.

Birthday girl in green top....


What's Aziz doing!?


Dinner time! Yummy~


0 Comments