Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Monday, December 22, 2008
10:11 PM

Day 4 - Haikou 海口

Visited the crystal factory. Blings blings everywhere.... I'm loving it ^^





五公祠

Revered Sugong Memorial Hall


Su Dongpo 苏东坡


I love this.... It's so romantic to me.


Imagine if I'm in the costumes of the past... how would I look?......


Oh yes, I passed by a shop selling dogs.
Not for dog lovers to keep, but to eat! See how cruel they are!

MERCY PLEASE!!!


Didn't really shop much =(
But at least, I got the chance to walk along the streets and 感受 the Christmas feel~


After dinner, took cab down for my last shopping spree. But sad to say, nothing much to buy! Their cab fare is super cheap can! RMB 15 = SGD $3+

Night shopping in Haikou... I love the cold wind blowing on my face =)


Back to my hotel....



Off to bed! Got to wake up early to catch my flight =(

0 Comments