Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
11:28 PM

The Last Few Breaths of 2008

So here we are at the end of another year.
Another year older, another year wiser, hopefully. I think I've learnt and experienced so much this year.

Firstly talking about school life. Besides the stressful times during exams, was on 2 months of IAP. Fruitful experience and knowledge.
Secondly, a very exciting and eventful year. Spending great time with my family and relatives. Managed to go on holidays with them recently. Fun and fulfilling trip!
And also, attended quite alot of birthday celebrations, gatherings, parties etc..... (I've lost count of it) And of course great opportunity to go on some LIVE shows.
Thirdly, got the opportunity to work in this company. The past whole month had almost became a routine of daily phone calls and appointments. I did my best, so what’s important to me is the eoquence that I encounter. Met many nice people, especially my 2 managers who are unbelievably hardworking, serious and lame at times. And those BIG bosses. This sentence kept reminding me: "Money is meant to be spent" (* Hey boss, if today I'm sitting right at your position, I can even say that sentence out....)

Well, I do feel down at times too. But it’s ok to feel down sometimes and it’s ok to feel you are alone. Think but don't dwell. Recover quickly as you keep telling yourself to have faith and to believe in the impossible. It’s only when we have hope and we look forward to something, we work towards something, without grudge in our hearts that we can actually progress.

And for 2009, I hope.......................
- To get into Poly (*pray)
- Good health
- A memorable birthday celebration
- Better temper
- Earn more $$$
- Going overseas

May all your dreams come true. Even if it doesn't, enjoy and appreciate the journey!

Happy New Year!


0 Comments