Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Saturday, October 11, 2008
1:14 AM

Last day of work, can't bare to leave =(

It's been a fun-filled 1 month, not forgetting the stress which causes me to have bad temper (at times) The past whole month had almost became a routine of daily phone calls and appointments.
I did my best, so what’s important to me is the experience that I encounter. Met many nice people, especially my 2 bosses who are unbelievably hardworking, serious and lame.

Nonetheless, I still enjoy working =)

I miss eating at Armara. I miss eating at PSA. I miss drinking hot milk tea during tea break time. I miss everyone! Lots of misses~

Joyful moments. Check it out!



And since we can't talk to each other during work, we started writing letters. This reminds me of my secondary school times.... haha!



我的口头禅: "Take a break, have a Kitkat"


Yummy donuts!~ Our treats!


Dinner with managers @ Sakae Sushi~

They work hard and they play hard. Real jokers!
Chao and I are born in the same month. Thats why we have the same lame concept =P



Thanks for the treats! Arigatou gozaimasu~

0 Comments