Monday, September 22, 2008
11:57 PM
Monday blues!
Just got back from work.
Fatigue!
Attended BOP talk this evening.
Not so boring as what I thought. Speaker was humourous~ Interesting!
Give yourself a break! ESSO = Every Saturday Sunday Off!
Well, this school holiday just keep working, earn more money!
As what I told Michelle, no money $ no LV! Hahaha!
Hmm... notice that there're some funny and weird people in my office.
Firstly, there's this camera man, with no reason, he just secretly take pictures of us. Pervert right? And don't know since when he becomes a love consultant instead of financial consultant. He will always consult people about relationships =.='''
Second, there's this guy... well, Jeff Zhang 张信哲 fans? I don't know?
Keep playing Jeff Zhang songs throughout the whole day =S
And he loves asking lame jokes~ Wahaha!!!
As for the ladies... well, beauty products, sales, shoppings, etc...
Whereas for Michelle and I, we'll just listen quietly to their talkings and gossipings.
And there will be people asking questions, "WHY LIKE THIS?" We'll be mumbling to ourselves, "Cause not like that..." Hahaha!
Alright some late photos, enjoy~
These junk food cause me to have sore throat!!!!


|
|