Saturday, August 16, 2008
12:30 AM
Finally I got the time to update now. Damn shagged!
Hmm... recalling back, we only attended 2 days of lesson this week. Shiok!
Went to NLB yesterday for project work.
Went exploration. Levels to levels, finding a suitable place for us.
Different levels have different kind of exhibits. There's a level full of historical exhibits.

Simply love the architectural designs, so class~

Finally we found a place! Settle down and concentrate on our work.

LAKSA~ (inner joke)
Lunch cum tea break. It's been a long time since I last eaten.

Followed by some desserts!

Drools~ Super yummy!

Shopped around and we took neo-prints! =D



Dinner at Hip Diner USA. Nice ambience. Love the designs too! Very American style... with comic designs on.
Spaghetti was yummy, but not the sausages!

Love the mushroom soup too!

As for the milk shake, hmm... don't really like it.

WOW! I'm like doing a food show huh! Haha... Anyway, when the bill comes.... our faces were !!!???
Conclusion: we got cheated, hahaha!
Lesson learnt: Never judge the food by its price, there might have some extraaaaa charges...
|
|