Monday, August 11, 2008
12:40 AM
Celebrated National Day at the new bought condominium.
64 storey high, poor reception (bad). Simply love the facilities over there, especially the spa/aqua gym pool~ Imagine I'm staying there, I'll head towards the spa/aqua gym pool everyday without fail. The next time if I'm going again, wanna go to the steam bath massage therapy room and gym.
Bad weather! Bbq-ing under the rain, it sucks! At least we managed to bbq the 200 satays, so yummy! There's buffet too, didn't managed to capture the glorious food as I'm busy eating, haha!

First time stepping into the unit. Omg! I love the sceneries!
The master bedroom is just facing Marina Bay.

Hmm... everything's alright except for the kitchen. It's so small. Think can only squeeze in not more than 6 person. Best thing is, the whole unit is fully air-conditioned. There's windows, but useless, air can hardly get in.
Whisky + apple juice = SHIOKNESS!


Managed to capture the planes.....


And of course the beautiful fireworks.

Up to 34th floor, recreation room and played pool. It's been ages since I played.
Family....


Friends.....
|
|