Saturday, July 19, 2008
10:11 PM
I'm slowly getting use to my school life again. Except that I've some difficulties waking up in the mornings... rushing to catch the bus.
Computer animations - 3Ds Max
Not bad... kinda interesting. Learning more new stuffs as it goes along =)
Java
Bored to death! Have to memorise those theory parts. Arrgh... I hate memorising, STM!!!
Thursday lessons are fun and relaxing~
SW in the morning (usually pon) and Communications skills in the afternoon. Performed a short skit, 自导自演. My group was the BEST! (*applause)
And after school, we'll always buy snacks, tibits, drinks and share it among us. If this continues, I'm sure I'll gain more weight, hehe!
Gathering with my bosses at Fish & Co.
Eat till so full! Simply love Seafood plater. Prawns are fresh and I love sotongs!! YUMMY~
Oh... idotic will be back in school on Monday.
等着好戏看咯!
WAR!!!!!A: 和你说话不是点头,就是没反应,有时你真得很冷淡leh!
B: 那是我的风格
|
|