Friday, July 11, 2008
12:41 AM
2nd day of school, Computer Animation, 3Ds Max!
Wow, I'm loving it~
I'm really really lucky enough to be attached to the right company during my attachment. Unlike some of my classmates who are being attached to some unrelated companies =x
School food sucks! I'm a very choosy person when it comes to food. Anyway, 8 more months to go.... endure.... and I'll be leaving this sucky school.
Back to NTU for lunch with boss.
Wow, I miss BROADWAY food! Especially mee-pork, u-mian, chicken chop, tissue prata etc.... Drools~
I miss attachment life! In fact,
WE miss attachment life!
Oh yeah, saw Mr Chu & Ong over at HQ yesterday during lunch time. I only got to notice them when they stood up.
A simple greeting: "Hi.... and Bye...."
很冷淡的回复吧? Yeah, I know don't need to tell me about it.
好希望能回到从前。。。回到那单纯无知,愚蠢,什么都不懂的自己。。。
我好累啊。。。为什么长大后的问题越来越多。。。我快喘不过气来了!!
|
|