Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Friday, May 23, 2008
11:17 PM

Took a day off, went for my dental.

A warm welcome and introduction from my dentist the moment I entered the room.
His face expression looks kinda serious... hmm... handsome leh!
Did polishing & scaling and it hurts!!!! There's even blood taste in my mouth after much rinsing.




Today is the start of GSS!

Bought myself a pair of sandals with additional 20% discounts! (*happy) Alright, shall wear that to work from now on, so there's more air for my legs =D

Went exploration round the school during lunch time yesterday. Weather was scorching HOT! Omg.... Had to climb up and down of the slope. Kinda scary.... I'm not those kind of person who knows climbing. Thanks to the guys, else I don't think I'm able to make it.



Up and down of the stairs..... very tiring!!!!


And finally.... we managed to see the beautiful scenery of the school!


Next, we went to the supermarket to hunt for some junk food.



Back to VIP room..... blasting off loud songs~ Let's dance! Haha.......
We're addicted to NDP songs nowadays.


My master piece~ =D

0 Comments