Friday, May 9, 2008
11:39 PM
I'm feeling very moody, so please don't pissed me off!
Hoho.... We had
PEACE for 2 days, cause that sickening took half day off.
And when he's back in the late afternoon,
WAR comes! Some times the way he talks pisses me off. No logic, lame and arrogant! He kenna K.O! Damn happy lah~
From this computer lab, we'd shifted to..........

VIP room!


Tedious week...
Monday: Knock off at 9.30pm! Assembling new PCs.... installing hardwares....
Quiet night....

Waited 15mins for the bus to arrive (*faints) By the time I got home, it's already 11.30pm and I've to start work at 9.30am the next morning. Ahhh!....
This whole week was either installing hardwares or softwares. Managed to do abit of 3Ds Max. Drawing some times makes me sooooooo frustrated that I eat and eat and eat to release my frustrations.

I eat 4-5 meals a day, but still not fat. Tummy getting bigger and bigger (does this counted as fat too??? hmmm....??)
F1 racing car~ (my boss collections)


I love this to the core! I'll buy it if I've the $money$

Beautiful cactus~
|
|