Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Saturday, April 5, 2008
9:12 PM

Meet up with the girls at Lot 1 Mac to do the April orentation thingy. Anyway, I'll be reporting to school when the new semester starts =)

Half way through, left and went to meet mum and postman for lunch and shopping.

While waiting, I captured this picture.


I hate last piece stuffs!
Marina Square = last piece
Suntec = last piece
Bugis = last piece
WTH!!!!

Shop around.....
Guess what? Saw Mediacorp artiste Pierre Png and Andrea De Cruz.
Wow wow! I'm so in love with Pierre's body figure! Drools~ Love the fair, smooth complexion of Andrea.

路人我的看见他们那么恩爱,让我有一种不知怎么形容的感觉。
总之,找到懂你的人,爱你的人,就很幸福了。
人是幸福的,只要有在背後支持, 聆听的人,不需要多,內心的交流是重質不重量。

0 Comments