Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Sunday, March 2, 2008
11:26 PM

Went for community service at Cherhire Home. Though it's my first time, but I've a great time and experience over there!

King Kong cleaning the fan...


Cleaning the windows...


The old folks...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! =)

A very very very big thank you to all of you who celebrated my birthday. It was truly a very happy day for me! =)

Looking back at these photos, I'm pinching myself and thinking... am I dreaming?

Thank you for making the effort to come, playing hide and seek, giving me such a wonderful birthday surprise. It was truly a happy occasion for me.... you made me feel special.. like a little princess and I truly thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.

Watched "Meet the spartans"

The female lead is HOT! But seriously, I don't understand a single thing???

Unglam side of them.... lolx =P




I HEART YOU GUYS DEARLY!!!






Family gathering at Swissotel Merchant Court, Ellenborough Market Cafe.
Nice ambience, very romantic~ A nice place to dine out especially at night.




Yummlicious cake! Drools....



Lastly, thanks for all the birthday wishes, and the lovely presents! =)

0 Comments