Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Wednesday, February 13, 2008
5:59 PM

Hey ho! Today is the 7th day of the CNY.
It's more like a gambling festival. Had gathering with my relatives and friends over the past few days.

Day 1

Went to grandma's place as usual.
The kids are growing fast. Some grew tall, some grew fat..... there's so much changes within a year. As for the adults, they're in their gambling mood.

Well all I've to say is BORED!!!!
Kids were stick to the computer, adults were glued to Majong. TV? Not interesting to watch.
3G-ing is a good thing to kill boredom =)

Mickey (Uncle's new dog) Soooooo cute and he's got a good temper too!


Cousins...


Day 2

Went to River Hong Bao.
Seems like every year's the same, not many changes.

Path to Nalanda Trail....

Wonder will I've any relics when I've entered nirvana stage?

Day 3 & 4

To Eric's and Wee Wee's house for Majong.
Kept suaning David.. haha!

Rao Yu Sheng...

0 Comments