Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Saturday, November 3, 2007
11:59 PM

SC Investiture 2007


A big thank you for all your supportive encouragement and votes. Thank you!

Yesterday was our first and more most whereby all 5 College West are looking forward to, SC Investiture 2007.
We are officially step up as the new Excos!

The event started at about 9am with the arrival of guest of honour, Mr Aw. Speech was given followed by a short video of the 5 campuses. Certificates were presented to all the outgoing councilors and Excos.

Appointment letters were given to us after the outstanding performances by other colleges. Next was the passing down of badges from the outgoing to the new incoming Excos. Next was the pledge taking, followed by the President speech.

Lastly, the grand finale, we sang "Heal The World" by Michael Jackson.
Seriously, I don't even know how to sing!
Seeing the others singing till so HIGH~, I got the mic from Sabri. Mich and I started wooooooo-ing~!! Lolx....

A token of appreciattion was given to Mr Aw before departing.

When everything ended, it is time to cry! Though I'm very emotional, but I did not cry at all, I just couldn't stop laughing!
Lastly, hugging session.
Alright, Axel hugged me. Well, anyway I just comforted him as he's crying like nobody's business. Tears were like tap water, can't turn it off. Couldn't stop laughing!

Together we'll bring Dover Council to GREATER HEIGHTS! YEAH!!!!~
The day marks the official new chapter of my life in Dover SC

My dearies... They really makes my day smile!~

Proposing to my lover... (opps...)


Crystal, Me, Chin Hui


He's very gentleman! Humorous...


Guest of honour: Mr Aw

Incoming councilors...

Group photo!

0 Comments