Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Sunday, October 28, 2007
12:07 PM

Down to BB ITE early in the morning for an orientation of the new batch of Executive Committee. Simply bored and sucks!

While introducing ourselves, I'm kinda nervous, that's why I stuttered. That doesn't mean you ought to be so straight forward right?
You might feel pressurize, but that doesn't mean you have to yell at us, treating us like your slave! And so it turned out to be anger... not a very good role model. That's not the way you should present YOURSELF!!!!!!!
Yeah, you might be thinking I'm too soft spoken, but you've not seen my true colours yet.
(Sigh).... shall not eleborate anymore.

Left at 10.30am and down to Furuma Hotel for a seminar.
Nice ambience, very pleasant~




Down to grandma's house after the seminar. It's been months since I last went there.

I love this condo =)


Had dinner at Geylang seafood restaurant .
Glorious food!

Looking forward to my next school holidays in mid December.

也很期待着 2008....
希望让大家看见一个不一样的我....

0 Comments