Friday, September 21, 2007
10:22 PM

Had a great day at Escape Theme Park last weekend, though it rained in the morning.
I really enjoyed driving the Daytona Go-Kart.
I'll just speed the whole gamut of twists and turns all the way till the finishing line without stepping on the brakes. And Mich was saying that she's so worried for me when she saw me driving without braking. Haha!...
Next excitement will be the Inverter.
The ride is so intense and original, and I nearly got a heart attack when flipping over. Literally. From a central pivot, the Inverter swings through cycles of 360 degrees, picking up speed as it ricochets you through the air at velocities that defy the senses!
As for the Wet & Wild, it's better for you to sit in front though it might be quite scary. Cause you won't get wet compared to the one sitting behind you. Hehe!...
Went to take a leisurely Ferris Wheel ride after all the thrilling and adventurous rides, admiring the breathtaking views...



Dinner at White Sands, Macdonals. Was soooo hungry that I gobbled my food.

Oh ya, did I mention I saw Joanne at Escape and David at Mac? Haha... anyway, what a coincidence!

I'm gonna miss my dearies for 2 weeks!!!
玩得开心哦!
我等着你们回来!~
|
|