Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Wednesday, August 1, 2007
12:13 PM

My life in Dover

I simply love looking at the sceneries which is just opposite my classroom. 望着蓝蓝的天空,白白的云,给我一种很 peaceful 的感觉~

Our favourite leisure time is to play UNO! Hahaha!...

First time ever in my life, having presentation in Chinese. Gosh, everything just got screwed up! *Frustrated!!!
Hmm... guess I won't be going to Hai Nan.

Spent the last few days filming my video.... and today I spent my whole afternoon at CH's house doing Adobe Premiere. Ahhh!!!! Thanks god to have her around, else I might not even know how to use the software.
It's almost 80% done! Gonna do my narration tomorrow and by Friday I'll be able to submit on time. Yeah! Gonna sleep now, damn exhausted!

0 Comments