Madamoiselle
Online Users
A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things.
Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required.
Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.
I read
Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong
Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
9:02 PM
0% energyAlarm rang at 6am...Woke up, off the alarm and went back to my lala land. I just couldn't get up from my cosy bed. At around 7am, I forced myself to get up, with eyes half opened, heading towards the toilet.Y-A-W-N!!!!!!!!!Slept late last night as I was busy doing my poster design. AND!!!! Worst of all, I've forgotten to switch off the computer, which means I left the computer on the whole night, oh my god! Waste of electricity!!!!!!Wanted to sleep during journey the school. But all thanks to the driver, kept jerking, which made me feel like puking!1st lesson of the day: Sports and WellnessFeel so hyperactive all of a sudden!Played badminton, next was to the gym. Wanna train muscles
Whooooooooo!!!!~Went home, got changed and down to library to return my book, else I'm gonna get fine again
0% energy left... need to charge... Won't be attending school next Tuesday. Gonna miss alot of important lectures.
|
|