Madamoiselle
Online Users
A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.
I read
Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong
Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui
Friday, May 18, 2007
6:24 PM
Random
- Wednesday lesson was postponed to Friday...
- It's been 2 weeks since I last visited the hospital. 情况时好时坏,只能靠打针和吃药来控制(sigh....) 我又不能怎样? 只能看着他痛苦的样子...
- I've to complete my safety poster design. Not even started yet! And date line is next Friday!
I really have no ideas???
- After which, I've to design my own online portfolio.
Gosh!!!! I need a pro programmer!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!