Monday, May 14, 2007
Happy Mothers' Day! 8:15 PM
There's never a woman like her.
She was gentle as a dove and strict and fierce as a tigress...
A wise man once said:
God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
The key to a good relationship is understanding that different people show love differently.
Being a mother is definitely not an easy job, especially the pain during labor.
I know now that mum truly loves us.
When both my brother and I were still a kid, mum resigned from her career to be a full-time homemaker taking care to two hyperactive kids.
Though it's not an easy task, but mum did it!
She makes sure we are always well-provided for.
It's not easy coming up with delicious home-cooked meals everyday for two fussy children. It's not easy but mom made it look easy.
One day when I have kids, I want to be the best mother I can be to them!
HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!
|
|