Madamoiselle

Online Users

A big big girl, living in a big big world, full of big big things. Always good for a laugh. Loves to joke but serious when required. Absolute weakness for all things which attracts me.

I read

Brenda
Derrick
En Xi
Kai Zhen
Kewei
Lai Qing
Michelle
Michelle Rachel
Moon
Victoria
Wan Ru
Xing Yu
Yew Loong

Felicia Chin
Jia Hui
Kelly Poon
Lao Zha Bor
Lin Pei Fen
Lin Xiang Ping
Meixin
Sharon Au
Xia Xue
Xu Ya Hui

Wednesday, May 16, 2007
11:37 PM

Alright, Blogger is back to normal now. Hopefully it don't get screwed up again!

There's lots of things to post on, but I might as well cut short, else I'll sound kinda long winded.

已经是开学的第五个星期了, 感觉还是怪怪的...
和同学之间没那么 close, unlike last time.

Lecture time...


Attended an early birthday celebration yesterday.
Got to know new friends...

Everything tastes sooooooo YUMMY to me

Down to Orchard after dinner.
Met up with lao po and she joined in with us.

Walked down to Cineleisure.
Arcade time!

After which all of us went seperated ways...
Went to have a drink with lao po and JW.

Home sweet home!


Once again... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

0 Comments